- heating and cooling systems, and domestic hot water systems (HVAC and DHW)
- lighting systems
- video surveillance
- anti-theft protection
- access control
- systems for measuring of weather conditions
- protection in the case of emergency
- predefined management scenarios
- central monitoring and control systems
- control via Internet or GSM.
Modern buildings are increasingly faced with the need for automation. Usually automation is used to manage all systems in a building from a single point, and the most common reason is saving energy and achieving higher comfort. Web access or access from mobile devices is regularly implemented.
Building automation is divided between automation of business and public facilities and automation of residential buildings. For the automation of residential buildings Agenor has created a separate brand – Nordom. For more information visit www.nordom.hr.
During integration we are using equipment from renowned manufacturers and recognized world standards. We are particularly experienced in design and execution of the world’s most widespread standard – KNX.