- simple PLC systems
- PLC systems with distributed periphery
- systems of multiple networked PLCs
- robotic applications
- HMI operator panels with keyboards or touch sensitive panels
- distributed SCADA computer systems for process and plant control
- distributed SCADA systems with server communication
- servers for data archiving, generating reports and monitoring trends
- web servers for remote access to production monitoring and data access
- interfaces for MES and ERP systems
- systems for recipe management, production planning and batch planning, alarm analysis, KPI (key performance indicators) reporting systems.
We have experience in working with a variety of PLC devices, primarily those most present on the market, such as:
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- GE Fanuc
We also use standard methods of networking with peripherals, such as:
- Device Net
HMI Operator Interfaces and SCADA systems are developed using the most frequently used tools on the market:
- Siemens WinCC TIA Portal and PCS7
- Wonderware InTouch and Archestra
- Schneider Electric Vijeo Citect
- Rockwell Automation RS View and Factory Talk
- Copa Data Zenon
- Indusoft Web Studio.
We offer robotic solutions in cooperation with the world’s leading producer of robots – Kuka Roboter.
Production of software solutions for industrial plants is a field in which we have extensive business experience based on the number of projects that we have prepared in our offices and carried out worldwide.